Wed, Feb. 8th, 2006, 08:30 pm
My uncle just sent me this:
- How long to build it? It was about a year and a half of planning, building and photographing.
- How many pieces of LEGO to build it? more than 75,000
- How big is it? About 7 feet by 5 1/2 feet by 30 inches (2.2 m x 1.7 m x .76 m)
- How many LEGO people does it seat? 1372
- How many windows? 3976
- It features a balcony, a Narthex, stairs to the balcony, restrooms, coat rooms, several mosaics, a nave, a baptistry, an altar, a crucifix, a pulpit and an elaborate pipe organ.
Thu, Feb. 9th, 2006 05:56 am (UTC)
Absolutely beyond cool!
Thu, Feb. 9th, 2006 08:33 pm (UTC)
That is possibly the most amazing thing I've seen this month...
Thu, Feb. 9th, 2006 10:15 pm (UTC)
of all the things they could have built, they pick a church. they should have built a statue of sting or something.
Sun, Feb. 12th, 2006 06:35 pm (UTC)
so omg, i'm in love.
That's way too awesome!